Hi

Stop in and tell the other members about yourself. See who's here, You might find an old friend! You should also check out the members list.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Hi

Postby Sicely on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Hello,

I own a Prime Time 5. I bought it from Dick Willis. My father was good friends with him. I love this guitar. I haven't played one I like better. I bought it with no pickups. I put an EMG 81 at the bridge, and an EMG 85 at the neck. It frickin rocks.

Shawn
Sicely
Time Guitar Owner

Re: Hi

Postby ChrisClark on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Sicely,
Thanks for joining. I assume you got this guitar at the barn sale? Got pics?
Chris
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Re: Hi

Postby Sicely on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:57 pm

No I bought the guitar from Dick back in 94. I was looking to put a custom guitar together, and my Dad brought me over to see him. I told him I was into heavy music, so a week later he called me up and I went to his house and he showed me a few. I fell in love with the prime time 5. He had 2, but I only had enough for one. I wish I had bought them both now. He showed me a couple others that were beautiful. One he had sent to someone really famous. I forget who, but they he had to send it back because of a contract with another guitar company. He let me play it. I was humbeled. I do not have any pics, but it is black, with the black kayler bridge, and the EMG's. I will see if I can get some pics downloaded. I am glad you have this site. Thanks.
Sicely
Time Guitar Owner

Login to Remove:

Sponsor

Submit this post...

Social Bookmarks:

Social Bookmarks

Return to Introductions