Time Guitar Site... Amazing

Stop in and tell the other members about yourself. See who's here, You might find an old friend! You should also check out the members list.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Time Guitar Site... Amazing

Postby dsidney on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm

Well this is quite the find on the web! I guess you could say that I've played a few Time Guitars. Seeing that Chris is keeping the name alive is quite something. They were and are great guitars they could always provide you with the tone that you were going after and then some! Time was so close to getting into the mainstream and the fire was a tragedy. Every guitar I pickup to play at some point I always compare them to a Time Guitar. I do have great memories of Darrells Music and The Barn.....dedicated craftsmen making great guitars. Hey Chris how about we break out the pressure cooker and the vacuum pump and whip up a batch of pickups and not try to kill ourselves in the process!!
dsidney
Worked at Time

Re: Time Guitar Site... Amazing

Postby ChrisClark on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:36 pm

Hey Don,
Welcome aboard. I stumbled upon something about you last week and started wondering where you were! [it was Abair's myspace, then Dark River Productions Small world, or somethin'.

I put this site up almost 2 years ago as a weekend geek project.

People post, I remember the guitar, a person, or a situation; then together, we do a brain dump and post. I've really enjoyed this and remembered things long/better forgotten.

Anyways, please post some your experiences. Richard Thompson, The N-Zones, The Tundra tour, etc...

The Stories We Could Tell!
Chris
Attachments
N-Zones.jpg
Special thanks to Alan & the boys.
N-Zones.jpg (80.23 KiB) Viewed 8672 times
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Login to Remove:

Sponsor

Submit this post...

Social Bookmarks: