Prime Time??

Stop in and tell the other members about yourself. See who's here, You might find an old friend! You should also check out the members list.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Prime Time??

Postby armycopter on Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:14 am

Hello, I was wondering if there is a Time model called the "blizzard?" I had one of these wonderful instruments as a teenager and I always thought it was called a blizzard. I may be mistaken as it looked like the "Prime Time" guitars shown on the forum. I really loved that guitar and wish I had held onto it. I've been looking for another one since 2001 but have never seen one for sale. Mine was a beautful blue with no tremolo and two humbuckers. I bought it from a music store on Congress St. in Portland, ME back in 1986 or thereabouts. Had to sell it a year later to make a car payment!!

If anyone has info on these guitars or where I can find one in good condition, I'd appreciate it.
armycopter
Time Guitar Owner

blizzard?

Postby ChrisClark on Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:34 am

Hi ArmyCopter,

Thanks for joining.

Time never had a 'blizzard' guitar. Not sure where that name comes from...
We did sell guitars with Crazy Ed's in Portland. Was your guitar the same blue as Tom Plunket's V on this forum? If so, it sounds like you had the prototype Prime Time. [Most/All Prime Time's had some kinda' whammy on them] Here's the link to the 1st one...

When I'm at music shops I mention this forum. If a dealer has a Time, they should post to this forum for a very quick sale. I'm not running this forum for any profit. I just want to help connect Time Guitar people.

Thanks, Chris
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Postby armycopter on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:52 pm

Chris,

Yes that guitar is the exact same one. I would love very much to find another one...

You just don't see them. BTW, I believe I did by it at Crazy Ed's.
armycopter
Time Guitar Owner

Login to Remove:

Sponsor

Submit this post...

Social Bookmarks:

Social Bookmarks

Return to Introductions