About Time

Stop in and tell the other members about yourself. See who's here, You might find an old friend! You should also check out the members list.

Moderator: Moderator Team

About Time

Postby Gary Kenny on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:44 pm

Thanks for the forum, I’ve looked over the years for any Web activity pertaining to Time Guitars and was elated to finally find one. I am the very proud owner of a Time GS-7 serial number 045, that I purchased new in Vergens Vt. in 1977 (I think). I had many other guitars before the GS-7 (Gibsons, Fenders, etc……) but once I got use my Time the others seemed pale in comparison. I first time I saw a Time guitar was in Plattsburg @ Bob’s music store, I thing either Stew Wicoff of Steve LaValley was plugged into a 100 watt Marshall amp and having a ball playing with all the combinations of sounds. I too saw Sass around the same time and was amazed with what John Moore could do with the one he had (GS-12 or 24?? I think) so back to Plattsburg, I played all the Time guitars that Bob and fell in love!! The next stop was Vermont where I found my guitar. They had just finished mounting the body & neck and that was I needed to see it had to be mine. I added one small piece of mother of pearl in the head. The rest I history.

Thanks
Gary Kenny

Postby ChrisClark on Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:20 pm

Welcome aboard Gary!

Thanks for the post. I remember working at the barn in So.Burlington; Johnny Moore [GS-12] brought over his Marshall for us to use in our little showroom/office. We had that amp for years and it was a blast.

Also, if you have any pic's, we'd all love to see them!

If anyone needs help posting pictures, just email them to me and I'll throw them on the server.
Thanks again,
Chris
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Gary please signup again

Postby ChrisClark on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Gary please signup again!
During one of many member deletions, I must have deleted your account by accident. My bad. The robot spammers try to join at a rate of 20 a day!
Sorry,
Chris
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Login to Remove:

Sponsor

Submit this post...

Social Bookmarks:

Social Bookmarks

Return to Introductions