Cautiously Optimistic

Stop in and tell the other members about yourself. See who's here, You might find an old friend! You should also check out the members list.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cautiously Optimistic

Postby ajax on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi there folks.

My name is Andrew and I own one Time Guitar. It has served me well, but I would love to sell it to a collector or at least someone interested in owning one. However, I am cautious in that I don't wish to offend anyone here by mentioning selling one of these fine guitars (I did not notice a specific area where selling could or would take place). I am optimistic in that might finally be able to sell it since this board didn't exist the first few years I pursued this sale.

I will be willing to submit photos and what little information I have on my guitar, but first I want to make sure that it is appropriate to do so here...

Thanks,
Andrew
ajax
Time Guitar Owner

Re: Cautiously Optimistic

Postby weenote on Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 pm

I might be interested in another Time. I only have one right now, but love it and feel that it needs a friend.

Adam
weenote@mac.com
weenote
Multi Time Owner!

Postby ajax on Sat May 10, 2008 9:00 pm

I have posted my guitar for sale in The Lounge. Enjoy.
ajax
Time Guitar Owner

Postby weenote on Tue May 13, 2008 8:05 am

Hey there,

I've tried to use the email address you provided, but I'm not getting a response. In case the wrong address is posted, I wanted to let you know that I am interested in the guitar. Thanks,

Adam
weenote@mac.com
617-877-3532

ajax wrote:I have posted my guitar for sale in The Lounge. Enjoy.
weenote
Multi Time Owner!

Postby CosmicJoe on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:59 am

Adam,
I am very interested in your Time guitar. I have been nurturing and caring for Time guitars for 30 years now and I always welcome a new one whenever I find them. If you still have the instrument, please send photos and model number via email to: joecaronguitar@cox.net I will respond right away. I am mostly interested in GS, V, Explorer and Early models. (I would kill for an acoustic!) (alright, I wouldn't kill, but I would beg, plead and whine for one.)
I hope to hear from you and other Time players soon.
Peace,
Cosmic Joe
CosmicJoe
Multi Time Owner!

This early bolt-on Time Caster is sold

Postby ChrisClark on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Hey Joe!
Welcome to TimeGuitars.com. This early bolt-on Time Caster is sold. I have pictures from Andrew that I'll post as time allows. It has a non-original brass pickguard and wiring. I'm betting this was done by Brad French in Vermont. It was WAY INTO BRASS! Perhaps too much....
I saw your email to Andrew about this guitar. I don't think you visited Time enough after the Waltham shop. The later Times were not all 80's hair-metal guitars. [Thanks Weenote!]
I started this site so that people could learn about the guitars. The more you know, you more you know they are special. The days are over for buying used Time Guitars for three hundred bucks!
Anyways, I glad you have found the site... It's been years!
Please post info on some of your guitars. Or just PM
RUN 21 Rules!
Take care,
Chris
ChrisClark
Forum Creator

Login to Remove:

Sponsor

Submit this post...

Social Bookmarks:

Social Bookmarks

Return to Introductions